Author Question: The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their) hard work. ... (Read 42 times)

futuristic

The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their)
  hard work.

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Question 2

Vladimir Nabokov gave a picture of Lolita to Humbert and (me myself).

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Meganchabluk

Answer to Question 1

her

Answer to Question 2

me

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library