This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The giving and receiving of birthday gifts is an example of __________. a. generalized ... (Read 115 times)

fbq8i

The giving and receiving of birthday gifts is an example of __________.

a. generalized reciprocity
  b. balanced reciprocity
  c. exchange
  d. a redistributive network

Question 2

Many anthropologists favor understanding the incest taboo as __________.

a. a biologically designed trait that prevents inbreeding
  b. a means of ensuring survival by forcing people to make alliances with others outside their nuclear families
  c. not intended to prohibit sibling marriage
  d. a cultural response to the biological consequences of inbreeding

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

TheDev123

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

b

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jul 10, 2018
:D TYSM

YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

It is important to read food labels and choose foods with low cholesterol and saturated trans fat. You should limit saturated fat to no higher than 6% of daily calories.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library