Author Question: Anthropology Essay Question help!! (Read 1344 times)

InfiniteSteez

I am having trouble answering these two essay questions and need help fast! I bombed my previous essay question posts and need to get this one right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. The number of recognized supernatural beings differs among cultures. To what major aspect of culture is this number related? Give examples.

2. What is the general focus of sociobiology (also known as evolutionary psychology and behavioral ecology)? How is this applied to human behaviors?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library