This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A 10 percent decrease in the price of a Pepsi decreases the demand for a Coca-Cola by 50 percent. ... (Read 106 times)

asan beg

A 10 percent decrease in the price of a Pepsi decreases the demand for a Coca-Cola by 50 percent. The cross elasticity of demand between a Pepsi and Coca-Cola is

A) 50.
  B) 10.
  C) 5.
  D) 0.20.

Question 2

The demand for labor depends on I. technology. II. the prices of other factors of production. III. the price of the product.

A) I and II
  B) II and III
  C) I and III
  D) I, II and III

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

voltaire123

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

asan beg

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Wow, this really help

Jsherida

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

There used to be a metric calendar, as well as metric clocks. The metric calendar, or "French Republican Calendar" divided the year into 12 months, but each month was divided into three 10-day weeks. Each day had 10 decimal hours. Each hour had 100 decimal minutes. Due to lack of popularity, the metric clocks and calendars were ended in 1795, three years after they had been first marketed.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library