Author Question: Jorge just received an A+ on a physics exam. If you make an external attribution for this event, ... (Read 68 times)

mwit1967

Jorge just received an A+ on a physics exam. If you make an external attribution for this event, what might you thinking?

a. So what The exam was really easy. I would have gotten an A+ too.
  b. Well, I'm still not that impressed. All Jorge ever does is study. If I studied all the time I would get grades like that too.
  c. Jorge must have some sort of natural gift for physics; he is really smart
  d. Jorge is probably really good at physics, but I bet he does really badly in all of his other classes.

Question 2

Given the research on general trends in the relationship between climate and crime (and ignoring absolutely everything else you know about these cities and these crimes), which of the following statements is most likely to be true?

a. There are more attempted murders in London than in Hawaii.
  b. There are more murders in London during a warm spring than during a cool spring.
  c. There are more identity thefts in San Francisco than in Tokyo.
  d. There are more cases of insurance fraud in Moscow than in Dubai.

todom5090

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

B