This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When your teacher in twelfth-grade history said, I grade on a curve, and 20 percent of you will get ... (Read 99 times)

karlynnae

When your teacher in twelfth-grade history said, I grade on a curve, and 20 percent of you will get A's, 20 percent will get B's, and 40 percent will get C's and below, she was using which of the following?

a. a norm-referenced grading system
  b. an informal assessment
  c. a criterion-referenced grading system
  d. a summative assessment

Question 2

Which one of the following individuals is in Kohlberg's law and orderstage of moral reasoning?

a. Adam does what the teacher says because he knows he will be punished if he doesn't.
  b. Barbara obeys the teacher because she understands that the only way schools can run smoothly is if students behave appropriately.
  c. Clara obeys the teacher because she wants the teacher to think nice things about her.
  d. Don obeys the teacher because school rules say he must obey her, and it is his duty to obey school rules.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frogdreck123456

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

d

karlynnae

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

milbourne11

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Chronic necrotizing aspergillosis has a slowly progressive process that, unlike invasive aspergillosis, does not spread to other organ systems or the blood vessels. It most often affects middle-aged and elderly individuals, spreading to surrounding tissue in the lungs. The disease often does not respond to conventionally successful treatments, and requires individualized therapies in order to keep it from becoming life-threatening.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library