Author Question: Match the following terms with their description.I.Binary ... (Read 1465 times)

charchew

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Zoey63294

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

xiazhe

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library