This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Bob Taft applied for a loan for the purchase of a home. The loan officer denied the loan and ... (Read 205 times)

jhjkgdfhk

Bob Taft applied for a loan for the purchase of a home. The loan officer denied the loan and explained, Look, you come from a rough area. I can't loan money for buying homes in that area. Which of the following is the correct term for what the loan officers is doing?
 A)Steering
 B)Blockbusting
 C)Redlining
 D)Not a violation of the Fair Housing Act

Question 2

A township is six miles square.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sarahccccc

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

jhjkgdfhk

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

daiying98

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library