Author Question: please answer this poll you will be helping with my anthropology homework? (Read 1904 times)

Millan

1. do you have dimples
2. do you have hich hikers thumb (does your thumb go back when held at 90 degrees)
3 do you  have hair on the second section of your finger
4. do you have freckles
5. is your ear wax grey or yellow

Hawke

1. no
2. a little
3. no
4. no
5. I don't have ear wax

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hungry!

1. no
2.yes
3.yes
4.no
5.who has gray ear wax?

coco

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yellow...

j_sun

1. Nope
2. Hell no
3. Yep
4. A whole bunch
5. Yellow

Sandstorm

No
2. no
3.no and I don't expect any too
4. no
5. yellow

hummingbird

1. one... left cheek
2. lol yeah!!...
3.  noo
4. nope
5. yellow?  grey actually  exists?!?!

good luck with your homework

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library