Author Question: Have you ever met anyone with the following names? (Read 6351 times)

Jones

Jude, Landon, Tristan, Zachary, Jasper?
Annabelle, Sienna, Heidi, Chloe?

If so what were they like/personality/age/looks? I know everyone is different etc but it helps me get a picture on the names...if that makes any sense. Thank you!

ricki

Ive only met Chloe and Annabelle. Both pretty brunettes, one american, annabelle was asian.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

Yes,
Zachary- outgoing/ loud person. Blonde hair

Annabelle- shy/quiet person. light brown hair

Chloe- outgoing/ sometimes quiet. light brown/blonde hair

Sienna- shy/ but kind of outgoing. likes sports. And has dark almost black hair

Heidi-- she's has different personality's at different times.(sometime loud, sometime quiet) orange/red hair

j_sun

Landon- I know of one, but not anything about him (he's a sibling of someone I know) He's probably about 7 now?

Tristan- Yes. He's a teen. A little odd, but nice.  

Zachary- A few, in their teens. All sportyish, nice guys.

The others no.

hummingbird

I have met 2 Zachary's both burnettes. I have also met an annabelle sienna and Chole. Chole and Annabelle were burnettes and sienna was a dirty blonde

TI

Zachary - Cool, good looking, popular, friendly, nice.
Chloe - Smart, confident but quiet, bubbly.

aero

I have a sister named Heidi. She's blonde, blue eyes, 30 years with I guess a playful personality.
Zachary around 12 years old now I guess? He was a little sh*t when I knew him. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Chloe I think she's around 18, dark blonde hair average height, associates with horses.

federox

Jude- One little boy, blonde, blue eyes, full lips
Landon- Several little boys, very small, adorable...big brown eyes
Tristan- One infant, cute
Zachary- Numerous people, one teen, jerky, red hair...goat eyes
Jasper- an older man, very nice but hated his name

Annabelle- one little girl, red-hair...annoying
Sienna-nope
Heidi-an adult, nice, and teenager, odd but very smart
Chloe-tons of people, preppy cute...a lot of kids named Chloe

ricki

I know a Tristan and Zachary but that is it.

j_sun

I have a cousin Heidi, that is so beautiful!  Natural blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, tall, thin, sweet, but spoiled!  We grew up together and now she's thirty-something.  Also the principal at our local middle school has a son named Landon, who is in high school now.  He's tall, thin, althletic, with brown hair, and of course, popular.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library