Author Question: Who are the key individuals who made the titanic? (Read 850 times)

j_sun

I need help with my history homework. I need a list of key individuals who were involved in the making of the titanic.

curlz

James Cameron, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet made "The Titanic".

I believe they worked every day; turning, fitting, cutting steel and welding all night, every night for seventeen years to get that big "mother" finished in time for its first voyage, so they could make a film about it 80 years later on.

On completion, they all stood on the bow of the ship and shouted: "We're king of the world!"

Amazing, heh?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library