This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence uses correct capitalization? A) My aunt visited uncle Tony while he served with the ... (Read 83 times)

Kikoku

Which sentence uses correct capitalization?
 A) My aunt visited uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.
 B) My Aunt visited Uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.
 C) My aunt visited Uncle Tony while he served with the U.S. Marines guarding the Panama Canal.

Question 2

To, From, Date, and Subject in an e-mail message or a memo are called ___________________ _ words.
 Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

guide

Kikoku

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

chereeb

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library