This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When Andy hears a customer say I need something a lot cheaper, he knows that a product objection is ... (Read 35 times)

mrsjacobs44

When Andy hears a customer say I need something a lot cheaper, he knows that a product objection is being raised.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Which of the following statements pertaining to the SERVQUAL scale is correct?
 A) SERVQUAL compares perceptions to what customers would normally expect.
  B) SERVQUAL is a 22-item scale.
  C) SERVQUAL consists of four service quality dimensions.
  D) SERVQUAL compares perceptions to what a customer should expect from a firm that delivers high-quality services.
  E) SERVQUAL consists of one in-depth and two sub-sections of questions.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aloop

Answer to Question 1

False

Answer to Question 2

D

mrsjacobs44

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Excellent

laurnthompson

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library