Author Question: How to rearrange potential divider circuit formula? (Read 1342 times)

Garrulous

I have already re-arranged the potential divider formula from Vout=R2/(R1+R2 )*Vin  to 1/Vout =(R1+R2/R2) * 1/Vin

My question to you is how I can rearrange this further to get
1/Vout =( R1/Vin)*(1/R2) + 1/Vin.

I am doing this so I can get it in the form y=mx+c
Please show the working
Thanks in advance.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library