Author Question: I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of: a. ... (Read 205 times)

LaDunn

I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of:

a. situational interest
  b. individual interest
  c. self-efficacy
  d. attribution

Question 2

When Joe got his phone bill, he was really upset because he felt they charged him too much. He called the phone company right away to clarify the situation and was issued a partial refund. His anger helped him

a. Mobilize his homeostasis
  b. Fight the antagonistic and aggressive side of his personality
  c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence
  d. Change internal anxiety into external physical conflict

amandanbreshears

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Over time, chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections can progress to advanced liver disease, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Unlike other forms, more than 80% of hepatitis C infections become chronic and lead to liver disease. When combined with hepatitis B, hepatitis C now accounts for 75% percent of all cases of liver disease around the world. Liver failure caused by hepatitis C is now leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library