Author Question: When an unmarried pregnant teenager asks you for advice on what she should do about her pregnancy, ... (Read 23 times)

imanialler

When an unmarried pregnant teenager asks you for advice on what she should do about her pregnancy, you should

A) suggest abortion or adoption.
  B) ask her what her family wants her to do about the pregnancy.
  C) ask her what she wants to do about the pregnancy.
  D) ask her if she would like to talk to a counselor.

Question 2

A nursing student has announced to a classmate, Textbooks are so twentieth century. I do all my research on the Internet. How should this student's classmate best respond to this statement?

A) In the long run, you'll save money by investing in a few well-recognized textbooks.
  B) I agree, but I find that the pictures, graphs and figures in a textbook can be useful supplements.
  C) If you do this, make sure that you personally know the person who produced the information.
  D) Remember that anyone can post information online, so the information isn't guaranteed to be accurate.

cdmart10

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D