This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Undercover officers must be careful not to entrap suspects. Entrapment occurs when undercover agents ... (Read 56 times)

lidoalex

Undercover officers must be careful not to entrap suspects. Entrapment occurs when undercover agents ________.

A) Avoid getting involved in a crime
  B) Prohibit someone from committing a crime
  C) Finance a criminal activity
  D) Induce someone to commit a crime

Question 2

Which of the following statements most clearly indicates entrapment?

A) I hear you might have some pot for sale.
  B) Do you have any pot for me?
  C) If you sell me some pot, I'll get you a job at the mill.
  D) Do you know where I could get some pot?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bhavsar

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library