Author Question: In a study of custody situations, which condition had the lowest level of satisfaction? a. joint ... (Read 25 times)

melina_rosy

In a study of custody situations, which condition had the lowest level of satisfaction?

a. joint custody
  b. one partner is shut out of the child's life
  c. mixed arrangement
  d. judge decides every six months best arrangement

Question 2

What was the predominant reaction of undergraduates to the ending of their last relationship?

a. I got depressed
  b. I started drinking
  c. Good riddance
  d. I was initially upset but glad it was over

flannelavenger

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library