Author Question: would you say this is a good thesis for my Romeo and Juliet essay? (Read 1494 times)

TI

my essay is how Mercutio leads to Romeo and Juliets final demise.
my thesis is : Mercutio leads to ROmeo and Juliets death because he forces Romeo to go to the Capulet party where he falls inlove with juliet,he teased tybalt which lead to his death and makes Romeo enraged, and his relationship with the price which causes Romeo's banishment which leads to misscomunications
can you edit this if its bad?

Sandstorm

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Millan

This is what you could say:

Mercutio was the reason for Romeo's and Juliet's death. My first reason is because, Mercutio was the one who forced Romeo to attend the Capulet''s party when Romeo wasn't in the mood to go. Due, to Romeo attending the party he fell in love with Juliet. Secondly, Mercutio had teased Tybalt which concluded to his death and made Romeo enraged. Thirdly, his relationship with the Prince, which caused Romeo's banishment which lead to miss communications.

Hope I've helped :)

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library