Author Question: A Satir-oriented therapist working in a session with a client said the following: As I listen to you ... (Read 57 times)

kellyjaisingh

A Satir-oriented therapist working in a session with a client said the following: As I listen to you explain what happened to you during that argument with your sister, I am getting a sense that you were feeling hurt. Does that sound right? What is the therapist attempting to do with the client?

A) Understand the ingredients of the interaction
  B) Facilitate emotional expression
  C) Soften the family rule
  D) Coaching communication

Question 2

The ingredients of an interaction intervention detail the internal communication process of clients and can be used to teach clients about internal and relational processes. This intervention can be use with which type of clients?

A) Individuals
  B) Couples
  C) Families
  D) All of these are correct

tofugiraffe

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library