This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is a declarative sentence? a) Hang your hat on the hook. b) I will hang ... (Read 28 times)

serike

Which of the following is a declarative sentence?

a) Hang your hat on the hook.
  b) I will hang my hat on the hook.
  c) I hate your hat

Question 2

Her favorite activities __________ ice skating, skiing, and snowboarding.

A) are: B) are,
  C) are the following: D) such as:

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

scikid

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

serike

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Chelseyj.hasty

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

Coca-Cola originally used coca leaves and caffeine from the African kola nut. It was advertised as a therapeutic agent and "pickerupper." Eventually, its formulation was changed, and the coca leaves were removed because of the effects of regulation on cocaine-related products.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library