Author Question: How many hours of sleep do you get a night, on average? How many hours of homework do you do a night? (Read 1029 times)

hummingbird

i have to conduct this survey for my psychology class...thanks for your answers

Please dont answer if you are no longer in school

Hawke

In the summer I get 12 hours of sleep every night I'm being 100 percent serious lol.

When school is around I get 5 hours of sleep every night besides the weekends

I don't do much homework at night because I have a study hall but it takes me quite a while depending on how much I get. It could take an hour or it could take 3-5 hours.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

Patients should never assume they are being given the appropriate drugs. They should make sure they know which drugs are being prescribed, and always double-check that the drugs received match the prescription.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

The most common treatment options for addiction include psychotherapy, support groups, and individual counseling.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library