Author Question: I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of: a. ... (Read 210 times)

LaDunn

I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of:

a. situational interest
  b. individual interest
  c. self-efficacy
  d. attribution

Question 2

When Joe got his phone bill, he was really upset because he felt they charged him too much. He called the phone company right away to clarify the situation and was issued a partial refund. His anger helped him

a. Mobilize his homeostasis
  b. Fight the antagonistic and aggressive side of his personality
  c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence
  d. Change internal anxiety into external physical conflict

amandanbreshears

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library