Author Question: The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution includes a guarantee of the right to...? (Read 1066 times)

TI

The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution includes a guarantee of the right to...
1) assemble peacefully
2) have a job
3) strike against an employer
4) vote in elections

please explain your answer! :) thanks!

I'm not interested in hearing you say "do your own homework" or "look it up yourself". I asked this question because I needed help on it. I asked to explain your answer so I could learn from it.
this is 1 question out of 75.  just for the record, I figured the other 75 out myself.
ace, I DID look it up and I couldn't find the answer. that's why I decided to come onto here as a last resort.

I shouldn't have to explain such things.

Millan

This is not an opinion question:
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

To a Democrat it would be all of the above regardless of the facts.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

formula1

1. assemble peacefully.
the bill of rights included 10 amendments, of which this is part of the first amendment. the 1st includes the right of religious practice, assembly, speech, and press.

curlz

1) assemble peacefully.

The first amendment gives you the right to freedom of Speech, and along with it peaceful assembly. The right to vote wasn't granted to everyone (constitutionally speaking) until decades later.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library