This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: List five symptoms of appendicitis.[br][br][b][color=#566D7E]Question 2[/color][/b][br][br]List two ... (Read 43 times)

shofmannx20

List five symptoms of appendicitis.

Question 2

List two things a trainer should not say and two things a trainer should say to encourage a player who is angry or frustrated about an injury

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

meganlapinski

Answer to Question 1

pain in the lower right quadrant of the abdomen, nausea, vomiting, fever, and either diarrhea or constipation

Answer to Question 2

The trainer should not say, I know how you feel, or This hurts me as much as it hurts you.. The trainer should instead use supportive statements such as, I can see this is difficult for you, or I've seen you play. I know you can do this..

shofmannx20

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

smrtceo

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library