This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The Milky Way is part of I. a poor cluster. II. a rich cluster. III. the Virgo Cluster. IV. the ... (Read 52 times)

Hungry!

The Milky Way is part of I. a poor cluster. II. a rich cluster. III. the Virgo Cluster. IV. the Local Group.

a. I and III
  b. I and IV
  c. II and III
  d. II and IV
  e. just III

Question 2

The dust in the interstellar medium can make distant stars look redder than they really are.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

izzat

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

True

Hungry!

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
Wow, this really help

olderstudent

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library