Author Question: How should I label my dividers for psychology? (Read 825 times)

federox

I have 5 dividers for an Introductory psych class. I was thinking of these labels: Test chapters, handouts, homework, and notes. This is only 4 though...

Anyone have any better ideas?

Jones

You just gave me an idea. I should do the same thing.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

maybe check your syllabus and use the dividers as specific topics covered per exam so you will only study what you need to....just a thought, never really used dividers lol

ricki

I would add videos or theories.....It was like 6 years ago or so when I took psych. but when I did we watched videos of experiments and then had a lot of theories, which yes could fall under handouts but why if you have the room. I would go Notes, Handouts, Homework, Videos or Theories or the Theorists, then tests. Test in the back because they are done and over.

Did you know?

There are over 65,000 known species of protozoa. About 10,000 species are parasitic.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library