This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The major difference between the features of an acute stress disorder and posttraumatic stress ... (Read 59 times)

dbose

The major difference between the features of an acute stress disorder and posttraumatic stress
   disorder is the emphasis on ______ .

a. abreaction c. length of persistence of the symptoms
   b. hallucinations d. compulsions

Question 2

Which U.S. president struggled with depression and wrote I am now the most miserable man living?

a. Herbert Hoover c. Bill Clinton
   b. Abraham Lincoln d. George W. Bush

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ky860224

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

dbose

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Gracias!

sarah_brady415

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library