Author Question: I have a homework question about social sciences!? (Read 2835 times)

aero

Below are 2 question I have for my Challenge and Change class and I'm not sure how to answer it!

1. Which of the three social science disciplines (anthropology, psychology sociology) would be most useful to lawmakers to help them decide what laws to create for society? Explain your reasoning.

2. What is participant-behaviour and how does it help the research of anthropologists?

Jones

Sociology will help to understand how society works... because sociology is the study of society.

I don't know what participant-behaviour is; however you should since it's your class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

ricki

1 - sociology is the study of society and how it's adapted over time. In addition it discusses how society reacts to certain law-making bodies or rules

2- no idea =(

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library