Author Question: In what year did Ireland change from punt to euro? (Read 1014 times)

curlz

I need to know for my business homework! :(

Sandstorm

in january 2002

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

coco

Robort King is absolutely correct.  I just wanna add that they had about 6 weeks to convert from Punt to Euro where both were accepted (change given in Euros), at about 20/30 exchange rate (I THINK.  I know the Punt was worth more).

hummingbird

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library