Author Question: The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution includes a guarantee of the right to...? (Read 1068 times)

TI

The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution includes a guarantee of the right to...
1) assemble peacefully
2) have a job
3) strike against an employer
4) vote in elections

please explain your answer! :) thanks!

I'm not interested in hearing you say "do your own homework" or "look it up yourself". I asked this question because I needed help on it. I asked to explain your answer so I could learn from it.
this is 1 question out of 75.  just for the record, I figured the other 75 out myself.
ace, I DID look it up and I couldn't find the answer. that's why I decided to come onto here as a last resort.

I shouldn't have to explain such things.

Millan

This is not an opinion question:
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

To a Democrat it would be all of the above regardless of the facts.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

formula1

1. assemble peacefully.
the bill of rights included 10 amendments, of which this is part of the first amendment. the 1st includes the right of religious practice, assembly, speech, and press.

curlz

1) assemble peacefully.

The first amendment gives you the right to freedom of Speech, and along with it peaceful assembly. The right to vote wasn't granted to everyone (constitutionally speaking) until decades later.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library