Author Question: A positive statement i. makes a statement about how the world operates. ii. is a true statement. ... (Read 61 times)

jrubin

A positive statement i. makes a statement about how the world operates. ii. is a true statement. iii. can be tested against the facts.

A) i and ii
  B) i and iii
  C) ii and iii
  D) i, ii and iii
  E) i only

Question 2

The Eyes Wide Open Company is considering producing binoculars that can be used to directly view the sun during a solar eclipse, but it knows that some customers could potentially go blind when using the product. The Eyes Wide Open Company

A) should definitely not produce these binoculars.
  B) has no way to include the value of the potential damage to eyesight in its cost-benefit analysis.
  C) has little choice but to include the value of the potential damage to eyesight in its cost-benefit analysis.
  D) must redesign the binoculars so there is absolutely no possibility of damaged eyesight to customers.

voltaire123

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C