This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An effectiveness study is associated with which phase of a clinical trial? A) Phase I B) Phase ... (Read 41 times)

jazziefee

An effectiveness study is associated with which phase of a clinical trial?

A) Phase I
  B) Phase II
  C) Phase III
  D) Phase IV

Question 2

The sampling strategy that involves the selection of extreme cases is referred to as criterion sampling.

A) True
  B) False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

momtoalll

Answer to Question 1

D
Clinical trials, which are studies designed to assess the effectiveness of clinical interventions, often involve a series of phases. Phase I is designed to finalize features of the intervention. Phase II involves seeking preliminary evidence of efficacy and opportunities for refinements. Phase III is a full experimental test of treatment efficacy. In Phase IV, the researcher focuses primarily on generalized effectiveness and evidence about costs and benefits.

Answer to Question 2

B

jazziefee

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
:D TYSM

ashely1112

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library