This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Why should you always use fresh gasoline? What will be an ideal ... (Read 3 times)

jon_i

Why should you always use fresh gasoline?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

When should you replace a dry element filter?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yasmin

Answer to Question 1

Because gasoline becomes stale if it sits for a few weeks, and as it sits it also evaporates.

Answer to Question 2

You should replace it whenever the element becomes damaged or oily or appears to be restricting
airflow.

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 21, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

vickybb89

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library