This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________. a) soprano, tenor, and bass ... (Read 800 times)

Sufayan.ah

In Billings's original version, Chester was written for __________.

a) soprano, tenor, and bass
  b) alto, tenor I, tenor II, and bass
  c) soprano, alto, tenor, and bass
  d) soprano I, soprano II, alto, and bass

Question 2

The koto is a __________.

a) lute
  b) wind instrument
  c) bowed violin
  d) plucked zither

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

InfiniteSteez

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

Sufayan.ah

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kthug

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library