This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: You have received the results of an evaluation of your classroom. The children in your classroom ... (Read 76 times)

sdfghj

You have received the results of an evaluation of your classroom. The children in your classroom performed below expectations. Which of the following is the appropriate first next step?

a. Attempt to determine if might have influenced the results, factors such as unclear learning objectives or inattention due to insufficient outdoor play time on the day of the evaluation
  b. Completely redesign your classroom learning centers because the current design is clearly ineffective
  c. Engage the children in drill and practice until they have mastered the learning objective in question
  d. Redo all your lesson and activity plans for the next month in order to make them more effective

Question 2

When you receive the results of an evaluation of your classroom, which of the following should you ask yourself first?

a. What did the children do wrong?
  b. What did I do ineffectively?
  c. What does this data mean?
  d. What changes can I make right away?