This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Use the following information for the question(s) that follow. "I want you in by 10," Ellen's dad ... (Read 210 times)

DyllonKazuo

Question 1

The description "students who are in danger of failing to complete their education with a level of skills necessary to survive in a modern society" best describes which of the following?
◦ Low SES students
◦ Cultural minority students
◦ Students with ineffective learning styles
◦ At-risk students

Question 2

Use the following information for the question(s) that follow. 

"I want you in by 10," Ellen's dad says to her as she gets ready for her roller skating party, and then he turns back to his computer. 
"Aw, Dad," Ellen protests. "The party isn't over 'till 11, and a bunch of parents will be chaperoning. 
"I said 10." 
"Gee, Dad, why." 
"Ellen, I said 10 on school nights." 
"But, Dad, there's no school tomorrow. It's a teacher planning day." 
"Ellen, I said 10. The discussion is over," her dad says with frustration in his voice. 

"Tell me about school," Tanya's dad says to her over dinner. 
They talk for several minutes about school, social activities, and life in general. 
"Now, when is your concert? I've sort of forgotten." 
"Thursday," Tanya replies. 
"Oh, yeah, remind me to call George and tell him I won't be able to meet him on Thursday," he says to Tanya's mother. "Tanya's concert is that night, and I don't want to miss it. " 
They finish dinner, and her dad finally says, "Better get started with your homework. " 
"Aw, Dad," Tanya grumbles. 
"No, get going. . . . I'm working in here, so let me know if you get stuck on any of it, and I'll help you. . . . I want to see it when you're finished. 

"Where's Ian?" Her dad asks her mother at 9:30 Thursday evening. 
"She called after school and said she was going home with Christy," her mother responded. 
"Didn't she say she had a test tomorrow? . . .When is she going to study?" 
"She said she was fine, and besides she's not too crazy about biology. I know her grades aren't as good as they could be, but you're only young once." 

If the young people's characteristics are consistent with generalizations identified by research, the person or persons most likely to develop bullying behaviors is(are):
◦ Ellen.
◦ Tanya.
◦ Ian.
◦ Tanya and Ian.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by DyllonKazuo on May 29, 2021

covalentbond

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 32% of students answer this correctly

krdz02

<p><span class="q_bt">Question 1</span></p>The description "students who are in danger of failing to complete their education with a level of skills necessary to survive in a modern society" best describes which of the following?<br />
◦ Low SES students<br />
◦ Cultural minority students<br />
◦ Students with ineffective learning styles<br />
◦ At-risk students<br />
<br />
<p><span class="q_bt">Question 2</span></p>Use the following information for the question(s) that follow. <br />
<br />
"I want you in by 10," Ellen's dad says to her as she gets ready for her roller skating party, and then he turns back to his computer. <br />
"Aw, Dad," Ellen protests. "The party isn't over 'till 11, and a bunch of parents will be chaperoning. <br />
"I said 10." <br />
"Gee, Dad, why." <br />
"Ellen, I said 10 on school nights." <br />
"But, Dad, there's no school tomorrow. It's a teacher planning day." <br />
"Ellen, I said 10. The discussion is over," her dad says with frustration in his voice. <br />
<br />
"Tell me about school," Tanya's dad says to her over dinner. <br />
They talk for several minutes about school, social activities, and life in general. <br />
"Now, when is your concert? I've sort of forgotten." <br />
"Thursday," Tanya replies. <br />
"Oh, yeah, remind me to call George and tell him I won't be able to meet him on Thursday," he says to Tanya's mother. "Tanya's concert is that night, and I don't want to miss it. " <br />
They finish dinner, and her dad finally says, "Better get started with your homework. " <br />
"Aw, Dad," Tanya grumbles. <br />
"No, get going. . . . I'm working in here, so let me know if you get stuck on any of it, and I'll help you. . . . I want to see it when you're finished. <br />
 <br />
"Where's Ian?" Her dad asks her mother at 9:30 Thursday evening. <br />
"She called after school and said she was going home with Christy," her mother responded. <br />
"Didn't she say she had a test tomorrow? . . .When is she going to study?" <br />
"She said she was fine, and besides she's not too crazy about biology. I know her grades aren't as good as they could be, but you're only young once." <br />
<br />
<br />
If the young people's characteristics are consistent with generalizations identified by research, the person or persons <i>most likely</i> to develop bullying behaviors is(are):<br />
◦ Ellen.<br />
◦ Tanya.<br />
◦ Ian.<br />
◦ Tanya and Ian.

thank you!

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library