This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Use the following information for the question(s) that follow. "I want you in by 10," Ellen's dad ... (Read 124 times)

Sufayan.ah

Use the following information for the question(s) that follow. 

"I want you in by 10," Ellen's dad says to her as she gets ready for her roller skating party, and then he turns back to his computer. 
"Aw, Dad," Ellen protests. "The party isn't over 'till 11, and a bunch of parents will be chaperoning. 
"I said 10." 
"Gee, Dad, why." 
"Ellen, I said 10 on school nights." 
"But, Dad, there's no school tomorrow. It's a teacher planning day." 
"Ellen, I said 10. The discussion is over," her dad says with frustration in his voice. 

"Tell me about school," Tanya's dad says to her over dinner. 
They talk for several minutes about school, social activities, and life in general. 
"Now, when is your concert? I've sort of forgotten." 
"Thursday," Tanya replies. 
"Oh, yeah, remind me to call George and tell him I won't be able to meet him on Thursday," he says to Tanya's mother. "Tanya's concert is that night, and I don't want to miss it. " 
They finish dinner, and her dad finally says, "Better get started with your homework. " 
"Aw, Dad," Tanya grumbles. 
"No, get going. . . . I'm working in here, so let me know if you get stuck on any of it, and I'll help you. . . . I want to see it when you're finished. 

"Where's Ian?" Her dad asks her mother at 9:30 Thursday evening. 
"She called after school and said she was going home with Christy," her mother responded. 
"Didn't she say she had a test tomorrow? . . .When is she going to study?" 
"She said she was fine, and besides she's not too crazy about biology. I know her grades aren't as good as they could be, but you're only young once." 

If the young people's characteristics are consistent with generalizations identified by research, the person or persons least likely to develop bullying behaviors is(are):
◦ Ellen.
◦ Tanya.
◦ Ian.
◦ Tanya and Ian.