This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: "My Volkswagen proved highly reliable during the years I owned it. Thus another Volkswagen of the ... (Read 204 times)

redpassion

Question 1

"Mt. Fuji is a volcano. All volcanoes are potential centers of cataclysmic geothermal eruptions. Therefore Mt. Fuji is a potential center of a cataclysmic geothermal eruption" is
◦ a deductive argument
◦ an inductive argument
◦ not an argument at all

Question 2

"My Volkswagen proved highly reliable during the years I owned it. Thus another Volkswagen of the same series would likely also be a reliable car" is
◦ a deductive argument
◦ an inductive argument
◦ not an argument at all

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by redpassion on May 12, 2022

Snabbey

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 51% of students answer this correctly

Eva

Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2023
thanks

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library