Author Question: Have you ever met anyone with the following names? (Read 6348 times)

Jones

Jude, Landon, Tristan, Zachary, Jasper?
Annabelle, Sienna, Heidi, Chloe?

If so what were they like/personality/age/looks? I know everyone is different etc but it helps me get a picture on the names...if that makes any sense. Thank you!

ricki

Ive only met Chloe and Annabelle. Both pretty brunettes, one american, annabelle was asian.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

Yes,
Zachary- outgoing/ loud person. Blonde hair

Annabelle- shy/quiet person. light brown hair

Chloe- outgoing/ sometimes quiet. light brown/blonde hair

Sienna- shy/ but kind of outgoing. likes sports. And has dark almost black hair

Heidi-- she's has different personality's at different times.(sometime loud, sometime quiet) orange/red hair

j_sun

Landon- I know of one, but not anything about him (he's a sibling of someone I know) He's probably about 7 now?

Tristan- Yes. He's a teen. A little odd, but nice.  

Zachary- A few, in their teens. All sportyish, nice guys.

The others no.

hummingbird

I have met 2 Zachary's both burnettes. I have also met an annabelle sienna and Chole. Chole and Annabelle were burnettes and sienna was a dirty blonde

TI

Zachary - Cool, good looking, popular, friendly, nice.
Chloe - Smart, confident but quiet, bubbly.

aero

I have a sister named Heidi. She's blonde, blue eyes, 30 years with I guess a playful personality.
Zachary around 12 years old now I guess? He was a little sh*t when I knew him. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Chloe I think she's around 18, dark blonde hair average height, associates with horses.

federox

Jude- One little boy, blonde, blue eyes, full lips
Landon- Several little boys, very small, adorable...big brown eyes
Tristan- One infant, cute
Zachary- Numerous people, one teen, jerky, red hair...goat eyes
Jasper- an older man, very nice but hated his name

Annabelle- one little girl, red-hair...annoying
Sienna-nope
Heidi-an adult, nice, and teenager, odd but very smart
Chloe-tons of people, preppy cute...a lot of kids named Chloe

ricki

I know a Tristan and Zachary but that is it.

j_sun

I have a cousin Heidi, that is so beautiful!  Natural blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, tall, thin, sweet, but spoiled!  We grew up together and now she's thirty-something.  Also the principal at our local middle school has a son named Landon, who is in high school now.  He's tall, thin, althletic, with brown hair, and of course, popular.

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library