Author Question: Have you ever met anyone with the following names? (Read 6349 times)

Jones

Jude, Landon, Tristan, Zachary, Jasper?
Annabelle, Sienna, Heidi, Chloe?

If so what were they like/personality/age/looks? I know everyone is different etc but it helps me get a picture on the names...if that makes any sense. Thank you!

ricki

Ive only met Chloe and Annabelle. Both pretty brunettes, one american, annabelle was asian.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

Yes,
Zachary- outgoing/ loud person. Blonde hair

Annabelle- shy/quiet person. light brown hair

Chloe- outgoing/ sometimes quiet. light brown/blonde hair

Sienna- shy/ but kind of outgoing. likes sports. And has dark almost black hair

Heidi-- she's has different personality's at different times.(sometime loud, sometime quiet) orange/red hair

j_sun

Landon- I know of one, but not anything about him (he's a sibling of someone I know) He's probably about 7 now?

Tristan- Yes. He's a teen. A little odd, but nice.  

Zachary- A few, in their teens. All sportyish, nice guys.

The others no.

hummingbird

I have met 2 Zachary's both burnettes. I have also met an annabelle sienna and Chole. Chole and Annabelle were burnettes and sienna was a dirty blonde

TI

Zachary - Cool, good looking, popular, friendly, nice.
Chloe - Smart, confident but quiet, bubbly.

aero

I have a sister named Heidi. She's blonde, blue eyes, 30 years with I guess a playful personality.
Zachary around 12 years old now I guess? He was a little sh*t when I knew him. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Chloe I think she's around 18, dark blonde hair average height, associates with horses.

federox

Jude- One little boy, blonde, blue eyes, full lips
Landon- Several little boys, very small, adorable...big brown eyes
Tristan- One infant, cute
Zachary- Numerous people, one teen, jerky, red hair...goat eyes
Jasper- an older man, very nice but hated his name

Annabelle- one little girl, red-hair...annoying
Sienna-nope
Heidi-an adult, nice, and teenager, odd but very smart
Chloe-tons of people, preppy cute...a lot of kids named Chloe

ricki

I know a Tristan and Zachary but that is it.

j_sun

I have a cousin Heidi, that is so beautiful!  Natural blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, tall, thin, sweet, but spoiled!  We grew up together and now she's thirty-something.  Also the principal at our local middle school has a son named Landon, who is in high school now.  He's tall, thin, althletic, with brown hair, and of course, popular.

TI

I'v met a Chloe- My cousin

I think she is 10 years old has blonde hair and blue eyes, havent seen her in a while so I don't know much but I know she is a girly girl.

Landon-  Small guy with brown hair and glasses. Typical lookin nerd :) He's 14.

Heidi- Can't stand her. She is like a 25 year old who is pretty small and short with brown hair and glasses. She has a poor 5 year old child named Angus that doesn't get treaten properly because she wont get her lazy ass out to work so they are on welfare and her child rarley gets bathed and is force fead.. Now the 5 year old is a foul mouthed child.

Melanie

My nephew's middle name is Landon (Jace Landon), I have a friend who named their son Jude, I had a girl teacher named Tristan, my best friend's name is Zachary and 2 other friends named Zachary.. no Jaspers though.

I had a dog named Chloe, a friend named Sienna, and my fiance's brother's girlfriend is named Heidi. No Annabelles.

Jude is adorable, he is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen and has gorgeous huge blue eyes.

Tristan was a very laid back teacher, gorgeous, tall, long wavy hair.

All 3 Zachary friends are gay. Don't know if that any preference, lol. And they all have their bouts with anxiety.

Sienna has gorgeous long, red hair and freckles. Basically a ginger, but darker red.

Heidi is into drugs, pretty laid back and is a sweet girl, but a terrible decision maker. Always in trouble.

Melanie

Jude - no (I have a female cousin named Judy though)
Landon - no
Tristan - no
Zachary - yes, one person. He has dusty brown hair, tall, he's around 12 years old I believe. I don't really know his personality though.
Jasper - no

Annabelle - yes, but she spells it Annabel, she's Asian, so black hair, very short and petite, funny and flirtatious, very outgoing
Sienna - yes, one, she'd be probably ten years old now but I knew her when she was five, she was African American, hair in braids, quiet
Heidi - yes, one, she was quiet, skinny, 25 years old now, thin blonde hair and blue eyes, very pale
Chloe - no, I know a dog named Chloe though

ricki

I have met someone with each of those names, except for Sienna and Heidi. All of the people with the names had different personalities, and were rarely ever similar.

j_sun

Jude - 0
Landon - 1
Tristan - 1 but spelled Trystan
Zachary - at least 2, probably more
Jasper - 0

Annabelle - 0
Sienna - 0
Heidi - 1
Chloe - 1

federox

I met a Zachary, a Jasper, a Seinna and a Chloe.
Zachary- extremely charming, tall, thin, smart, brown hair.
Jasper- very friendly and bouncy, he was a dog though, literally.
Sienna- firey redhead. Outgoing, outspoken, freckley, silly, and energetic.
Chloe- artistic, quiet, goal oriented African American girl

aero

Tristan- 12, loud, outgoing, playful, dark curly hair

Annabelle- 16, quiet, shy, very sweet, light brown hair

Heidi- 23, playful, funny, nice, well-rounded, light brown hair

Chloe- 19, very smart, funny, athletic, very dark curly hair

TI

Landon - Smart, Friendly, Artistic and enjoys a good debate. Average height; not fat, but not skinny and muscular either. Dark hair. Overall a very nice person and I enjoy his company.

I once knew a girl named Annabelle but that was many years ago when we were kids. She had blonde hair and was the all around girl next door type.

Heidi - Natural light blonde (like a bleach blonde minus the bleach), nice, athletic. Kind to everyone and really enjoyed working with younger children. Homecoming Queen.

ricki

I met a Heidi, and she was in her 30s with blond hair and an athletic body. She's intimidating but once you got to know her she was a VERY cool. A little sarcastic though. Blue eyes, very tall andwas always kind of frowning. She was a little plain looking but she has a great personality. She worked with me.

Landon he was this black guy from my high-school/college with hazel eyes and a million dollar smile. Dimples and everything. He was a jock;played basketball and was veery popular with the ladies but he was kinda shy and only hung out with the same group of people. Very nice guy and incredibly hot with perfect teeth. Oh and a sexy TALL body, I wanted to do things to him during senior year and he was actually one of the few people that went to the same college as me. We hung out during our breaks some times but he was dating a friend of mine... :( I miss him. He's 22 like me.

Tristian was this Korean/Black mixed guy with long black hair and he was always smiling and making fun of people. He was the class clown, and always came late to class and was always drinking green tea. He was a good-looking guy with exotic features but he was a jerk to me. Never liked him.Almond shaped eyes and full lips and a cute button shaped nose. He was about 5'7or 5'8 and loved wearing khaki cargo pants and Nike sneakers. I knew him when we were 17.

Zachery, he literally only went by Zachery and hated if you called him Zack or otherwise he'll call you out on it. I was the only one that got away by calling him Z. He was a lanky white guy with brown hair, grayish eyes and glasses. He smoked weed and loved video games and always hung out with his friends in Central Park--skateboarding. He was a Cancer and loved to hug everything--very cuddly guy and sweet. Never did his homework. He was 17 when I hung out wiht him but he has to be like 21 now.

Never met a Jasper :(

My Anthropology professor's name was Jude but he didn't go by that. He was a strict guy but very nice and lenient. Very personal and strait to the point...but obviously he was just being professional so I don't know much about his personality.

No Sienna.

Chloe was this 9 year old girl that my mom babysat a few times. She was a cute brunette with brown eyes but a little too full of herself.I imagine she would grow up to be the type of girl that is shallow and girly and a little mean to other girls. Her parents spoiled her.

I had a close friend name Annabelle and I used to call her my Anna Belly, she was little chubby with thick,wavy gorgeous hair that was a dirty blond color. She was Latina and loved wearing lipgloss and pull over sweaters with hoodies with chuck taylor sneakers. She was cool, VERY talkative and blunt. I loved hanging out with her and telling her everything, and we joked around about everything. The only thing was that she was boy crazy and dated and slept with a lot of dudes that used her....she was very insecure and had low self esteem.

Millan

Landon - Short, Mexican, Brown Curly hair, a little more heavyset but average weight, Very funny guy, and Very sweet as well.

Zachary - Jock of the school. Went by Zach. Cutest guy to ever live according to most of the girls haha. Brown shaggy hair, tall, muscular, played baseball, football, and ran track.

Heidi - Blonde hair, really smart, quite nerdy, loud and crazy, skinny, average height.

Chloe - Average height, black hair, very quiet and reserved, didn't know her too well but she seemed pretty nice.

Sandstorm

I have met a Landon, Zachary, Jasper, Heidi and Chloe.
Landon was a total jerk, but his brother Zachary was really nice.
Jasper was really shy but a great guy once he opened up to people.
Heidi and Chloe are my nieces and are the most amazingly sweet girls (besides my own of course) and they are nice to everyone they meet.

Landon has curly blond hair that was always kept very short with brown eyes. he was of average height and slightly over weight.
Zachary had straight brown hair down to the top of his ears. his eyes were also brown He was very slender and a few inches shorter than his brother, Landon.
Jasper had bright red hair that he kept at the level of his cheekbones, very tall and average weight. his eyes were green

ricki

Tristan: Cocky--brown hair and eyes. Jock. Football team
Chloe: Sweetheart

Millan

Zachary -
My ex boyfriends name is Zachary and he is 18 years old. He works at a place where he makes metal and sales it. He is also a big pothead. He has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and he's very built. He has snakebites and three tattoos now.

Annabelle -
I met a little girl named Annabel and she is the sweetest little girl I have ever met. She is four years old with curly blonde hair, pale skin, rosy cheeks and blue eyes. She loves to laugh and play with her friends. She is also a very smart little girl and loves to read.

Heidi -
I knew a 21 year old girl named Heidi and she was really mean. She has blonde, pink and blue hair, she's a heavy girl and she has green eyes. She didn't really do much but drink everyday all day. She always caused drama and fought all the time.

Chloe -
I used to go to school with a girl named Chloe and she was very pretty. She was tall and skinny, with caramel color skin, brown eyes and brown hair. She was a soccer player and she was a straight A student in school. She was friends with basically everyone because she was nice and didn't start anything with anyone. She is also 17 years old right now.

(:

ricki

I don't know a Jude, Tristan, Jasper, Annabelle, or Sienna. But I know 2 Landon's, a Zachary, Chloe, and Heidi.

1 Landon-14 years old, tall, about 5'11 or 6'. Hes my best friends little brother and like a little brother to me. He can be a trouble maker at times in school but is a good kid. When he likes someone, he puts them first, whether it's a friend or a girl or family member. Has brown eyes and medium brown colored short hair. Plays football, baseball, and wrestles.

2nd Landon- 17 years old. One of my good friends. Really nice, caring guy guy. About 6 foot tall maybe and gets really good grades but isn't exactly a nerd. He has dark, blondeish hair and light brown eyes. He plays baseball, baskeball, andfootball.

Zachary- 13 years old(my little brothers friend) he's maybe like 5'6? He's a little taller than me and I'm 5'5. He's super smart and is absolutely obsessed with baseball. He has light brown hair and I think blue eyes. He has glasses but he usually is wearing contacts.

Chloe- 4 years old. She's my little cousin. She has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She has big round adorable eyes! She absolutely loves playing in the sandbox and loooves sand! She's a really stubborn little girl though. She's usually really happy or she's in a stubborn mood.

Heidi- not sure how old..mid 40's? Light reddish brown hair and brown eyes. She's maybe about 5'3 or 5'4. Very petite. Very sweet person and someone who's always nice to talk to. She's one of my moms good friends who's always around.

I hope I could help!!

Melanie

I have never met anyone called Jude, Landon, Annabelle, Sienna, or Heidi.

I know one Tristan, who is in his late 20's. He's nerdy and hilarious, and he's a lecturer (or tutor, I always forget which) at uni. He has dirty blonde hair and a beard.

I also know one Zachary, who always goes by Zach. He's about 19 or 20 I think. He has dark hair (which he shaved for the World's Greatest Shave) and brown eyes. He's also very nerdy, and is the president of the gaming club at uni.

I met a Jasper briefly, at uni orientation last year. I assume he was my age, but we didn't talk. He had dark hair, that's all I remember.

I've known several Chloes. The one I remember the most was blonde, tall, a bit chunky, and a slvtty bltch.

j_sun

Jude, Zachary, & Annabelle.

? ?????ยข? ???? {?g? ? ???}

Hawke

Jude - None
Landon  - 1 Confident, very sure of himself, friendly.  Tall with brown hair.  Age 19
Tristan - 1 Effeminate, funny, nice.  Blond and skinny. Age 13
Zachary - 2 Quiet, mysterious, musical.  One was quite popular.  Longish blond hair and skinny Ages 16&17
Jasper - 1 Sensitive, rude, smart.  Short with blond hair. Age 18

Annabelle - 1 Smart, kind, friendly.  Pretty with long brown hair. Age 18
Sienna - 1 Talkative, cute, happy.  Short curly brown hair. Age 4
Heidi - 1 Popular, funny.  Blond hair. Age 19
Chloe - 2 One was quiet, stubborn, kind the other loud, stubborn and caring.  One with light brown hair and freckles the other with dark brown hair.   Ages 17&14

coco

I know two Tristan's-one with dirty blonde short hair and glasses, small, player personality. The other is really nice and has dark brown hair and olive skin. Both teens.

A few Zacharys, but the one I know best is my step brother. He is 13, small and.skinny, brunette, has ADHD and is annoying and kinda mean sometimes. Also bad in school

I knew a jasper, he was 5 years older than me and had dirty blonde curly hair, glasses, tall and skinny and was a great player in the orchestra

I know one Annabel and she spells it annabel
. She is really nice, 15, has olive skin and dark brown hair, does well in school and is a do-gooder.

One Siena, who spells it Siena, who is 15, popular, dirty brown hair, nice.

I know a Heidi who is my friends mom. She's tall and stocky, long light brown hair. She's nice, but let's her kids do anything they want.

I know a few chloes, one is 2 years older than me and has long light brown hair. She's a partyer. The other is 15 and is the sweetest person ever, she has fair skin and blonde hair. Soft spoken, hilariously funny, and nice

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library