Author Question: Have you ever met anyone with the following names? (Read 6347 times)

TI

I'v met a Chloe- My cousin

I think she is 10 years old has blonde hair and blue eyes, havent seen her in a while so I don't know much but I know she is a girly girl.

Landon-  Small guy with brown hair and glasses. Typical lookin nerd :) He's 14.

Heidi- Can't stand her. She is like a 25 year old who is pretty small and short with brown hair and glasses. She has a poor 5 year old child named Angus that doesn't get treaten properly because she wont get her lazy ass out to work so they are on welfare and her child rarley gets bathed and is force fead.. Now the 5 year old is a foul mouthed child.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Melanie

My nephew's middle name is Landon (Jace Landon), I have a friend who named their son Jude, I had a girl teacher named Tristan, my best friend's name is Zachary and 2 other friends named Zachary.. no Jaspers though.

I had a dog named Chloe, a friend named Sienna, and my fiance's brother's girlfriend is named Heidi. No Annabelles.

Jude is adorable, he is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen and has gorgeous huge blue eyes.

Tristan was a very laid back teacher, gorgeous, tall, long wavy hair.

All 3 Zachary friends are gay. Don't know if that any preference, lol. And they all have their bouts with anxiety.

Sienna has gorgeous long, red hair and freckles. Basically a ginger, but darker red.

Heidi is into drugs, pretty laid back and is a sweet girl, but a terrible decision maker. Always in trouble.

Melanie

Jude - no (I have a female cousin named Judy though)
Landon - no
Tristan - no
Zachary - yes, one person. He has dusty brown hair, tall, he's around 12 years old I believe. I don't really know his personality though.
Jasper - no

Annabelle - yes, but she spells it Annabel, she's Asian, so black hair, very short and petite, funny and flirtatious, very outgoing
Sienna - yes, one, she'd be probably ten years old now but I knew her when she was five, she was African American, hair in braids, quiet
Heidi - yes, one, she was quiet, skinny, 25 years old now, thin blonde hair and blue eyes, very pale
Chloe - no, I know a dog named Chloe though

ricki

I have met someone with each of those names, except for Sienna and Heidi. All of the people with the names had different personalities, and were rarely ever similar.

j_sun

Jude - 0
Landon - 1
Tristan - 1 but spelled Trystan
Zachary - at least 2, probably more
Jasper - 0

Annabelle - 0
Sienna - 0
Heidi - 1
Chloe - 1

federox

I met a Zachary, a Jasper, a Seinna and a Chloe.
Zachary- extremely charming, tall, thin, smart, brown hair.
Jasper- very friendly and bouncy, he was a dog though, literally.
Sienna- firey redhead. Outgoing, outspoken, freckley, silly, and energetic.
Chloe- artistic, quiet, goal oriented African American girl

aero

Tristan- 12, loud, outgoing, playful, dark curly hair

Annabelle- 16, quiet, shy, very sweet, light brown hair

Heidi- 23, playful, funny, nice, well-rounded, light brown hair

Chloe- 19, very smart, funny, athletic, very dark curly hair

TI

Landon - Smart, Friendly, Artistic and enjoys a good debate. Average height; not fat, but not skinny and muscular either. Dark hair. Overall a very nice person and I enjoy his company.

I once knew a girl named Annabelle but that was many years ago when we were kids. She had blonde hair and was the all around girl next door type.

Heidi - Natural light blonde (like a bleach blonde minus the bleach), nice, athletic. Kind to everyone and really enjoyed working with younger children. Homecoming Queen.

ricki

I met a Heidi, and she was in her 30s with blond hair and an athletic body. She's intimidating but once you got to know her she was a VERY cool. A little sarcastic though. Blue eyes, very tall andwas always kind of frowning. She was a little plain looking but she has a great personality. She worked with me.

Landon he was this black guy from my high-school/college with hazel eyes and a million dollar smile. Dimples and everything. He was a jock;played basketball and was veery popular with the ladies but he was kinda shy and only hung out with the same group of people. Very nice guy and incredibly hot with perfect teeth. Oh and a sexy TALL body, I wanted to do things to him during senior year and he was actually one of the few people that went to the same college as me. We hung out during our breaks some times but he was dating a friend of mine... :( I miss him. He's 22 like me.

Tristian was this Korean/Black mixed guy with long black hair and he was always smiling and making fun of people. He was the class clown, and always came late to class and was always drinking green tea. He was a good-looking guy with exotic features but he was a jerk to me. Never liked him.Almond shaped eyes and full lips and a cute button shaped nose. He was about 5'7or 5'8 and loved wearing khaki cargo pants and Nike sneakers. I knew him when we were 17.

Zachery, he literally only went by Zachery and hated if you called him Zack or otherwise he'll call you out on it. I was the only one that got away by calling him Z. He was a lanky white guy with brown hair, grayish eyes and glasses. He smoked weed and loved video games and always hung out with his friends in Central Park--skateboarding. He was a Cancer and loved to hug everything--very cuddly guy and sweet. Never did his homework. He was 17 when I hung out wiht him but he has to be like 21 now.

Never met a Jasper :(

My Anthropology professor's name was Jude but he didn't go by that. He was a strict guy but very nice and lenient. Very personal and strait to the point...but obviously he was just being professional so I don't know much about his personality.

No Sienna.

Chloe was this 9 year old girl that my mom babysat a few times. She was a cute brunette with brown eyes but a little too full of herself.I imagine she would grow up to be the type of girl that is shallow and girly and a little mean to other girls. Her parents spoiled her.

I had a close friend name Annabelle and I used to call her my Anna Belly, she was little chubby with thick,wavy gorgeous hair that was a dirty blond color. She was Latina and loved wearing lipgloss and pull over sweaters with hoodies with chuck taylor sneakers. She was cool, VERY talkative and blunt. I loved hanging out with her and telling her everything, and we joked around about everything. The only thing was that she was boy crazy and dated and slept with a lot of dudes that used her....she was very insecure and had low self esteem.

Millan

Landon - Short, Mexican, Brown Curly hair, a little more heavyset but average weight, Very funny guy, and Very sweet as well.

Zachary - Jock of the school. Went by Zach. Cutest guy to ever live according to most of the girls haha. Brown shaggy hair, tall, muscular, played baseball, football, and ran track.

Heidi - Blonde hair, really smart, quite nerdy, loud and crazy, skinny, average height.

Chloe - Average height, black hair, very quiet and reserved, didn't know her too well but she seemed pretty nice.

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library