Author Question: i need help on an anthropology paper, someone? (Read 1512 times)

Jones

im doing a paper for anthropology called 'what it means to be human' and i need some ideas, i need things that only humans have, that animals done,  its for sociology. so i have one 'complex emotions' because animals dont go into complex detail on their feelings, etc. but i need some more ideas,   SOON.

aero

how about skills and behaviors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Language.

aero

How about Asking people on YA to do your homework for you.

Jesse_J

Humans follow laws/rules (norms) animals dont
Humans have rights animals dont
humans have cultures
we reason with each other we also  reperesnt or reasons to one another
we remember things, our behaviors ect..."It's not "what is human," but what is unique"

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library