Author Question: How to rearrange potential divider circuit formula? (Read 1356 times)

Garrulous

I have already re-arranged the potential divider formula from Vout=R2/(R1+R2 )*Vin  to 1/Vout =(R1+R2/R2) * 1/Vin

My question to you is how I can rearrange this further to get
1/Vout =( R1/Vin)*(1/R2) + 1/Vin.

I am doing this so I can get it in the form y=mx+c
Please show the working
Thanks in advance.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library