Author Question: Anthropology Essay Question help!! (Read 1322 times)

InfiniteSteez

I am having trouble answering these two essay questions and need help fast! I bombed my previous essay question posts and need to get this one right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. The number of recognized supernatural beings differs among cultures. To what major aspect of culture is this number related? Give examples.

2. What is the general focus of sociobiology (also known as evolutionary psychology and behavioral ecology)? How is this applied to human behaviors?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library