Author Question: A 32-year-old man is at a High School football game with his wife and two children. He is the father ... (Read 33 times)

mmm

A 32-year-old man is at a High School football game with his wife and two children. He is the father of a player and is cheering for the home team. Another parent from opposing team is upset that the home team parent is cheering too loudly.

The visiting parent tells the man, Knock it off We're trying to enjoy the game The home team parent ignores the comment and continues to cheer loudly. The visiting parent then stands up, clenches his fists and says to the home team parent as he is charging towards the home team parent, I told you to shut up Now I'm going to shut you up but putting my fist in your mouth

The home team father sees the other man approaching him with clenched fists and hears the threat. Before the visiting father has a chance to strike, the home team father punches the visiting father in the face and knocks him down. Police arrive immediately thereafter.

What crime has the visiting team father committed?

A) Simple assault
  B) Aggravated assault
  C) Stalking
  D) No crime was committed by the visiting team father.

Question 2

A 32-year-old man is at a High School football game with his wife and two children. He is the father of a player and is cheering for the home team. Another parent from opposing team is upset that the home team parent is cheering too loudly.

The visiting parent tells the man, Knock it off We're trying to enjoy the game The home team parent ignores the comment and continues to cheer loudly. The visiting parent then stands up, clenches his fists and says to the home team parent as he is charging towards the home team parent, I told you to shut up Now I'm going to shut you up but putting my fist in your mouth

The home team father sees the other man approaching him with clenched fists and hears the threat. Before the visiting father has a chance to strike, the home team father punches the visiting father in the face and knocks him down. Police arrive immediately thereafter.

What crime has the home team father committed?

A) Simple assault
  B) Aggravated assault
  C) Stalking
  D) No crime was committed by the home team father.

Kedrick2014

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D