This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current? ... (Read 32 times)

kodithompson

If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current?

A) 8.33 A B) 3.33 A C) 833 mA D) 33.3 A

Question 2

IT equals 0.1 mA in a 3-branch parallel circuit. If I1 = 0.022 mA and I2 = 0.007 mA, I3 = ?

A) 0.029 mA B) 0.142 mA C) 0.213 mA D) 0.071 mA

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

popopong

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library