Author Question: i need help on an anthropology paper, someone? (Read 1516 times)

Jones

im doing a paper for anthropology called 'what it means to be human' and i need some ideas, i need things that only humans have, that animals done,  its for sociology. so i have one 'complex emotions' because animals dont go into complex detail on their feelings, etc. but i need some more ideas,   SOON.

aero

how about skills and behaviors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Language.

aero

How about Asking people on YA to do your homework for you.

Jesse_J

Humans follow laws/rules (norms) animals dont
Humans have rights animals dont
humans have cultures
we reason with each other we also  reperesnt or reasons to one another
we remember things, our behaviors ect..."It's not "what is human," but what is unique"

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library