Author Question: what is the purpose of the six basic principles of the constitution? (Read 1378 times)

Jones

camila

Which constitution do you mean - there are many, I hear the US even has one as do most countries.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Yolanda

Might I suggest going to the library to do your school work.  I did when I was in school.  It's a nice place.

aero

It might help to expand your question a bit.

What six basic principles are you talking about? I'm not trying to be facetious but if you asked a 100 people what the six basic principles are they would probably say different things. There would be some overlap of course, but most people have different ideas and they could be equally valid.
For example, you could ask them what they think the basic principle are and they could say, "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" or they could say "equal justice under the law" or "Freedom of Religion, Speech, Press etc"

Or you could do as another poster suggest and actually go to the library and do your homework yourself.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library