Author Question: The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution includes a guarantee of the right to...? (Read 1067 times)

TI

The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution includes a guarantee of the right to...
1) assemble peacefully
2) have a job
3) strike against an employer
4) vote in elections

please explain your answer! :) thanks!

I'm not interested in hearing you say "do your own homework" or "look it up yourself". I asked this question because I needed help on it. I asked to explain your answer so I could learn from it.
this is 1 question out of 75.  just for the record, I figured the other 75 out myself.
ace, I DID look it up and I couldn't find the answer. that's why I decided to come onto here as a last resort.

I shouldn't have to explain such things.

Millan

This is not an opinion question:
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

To a Democrat it would be all of the above regardless of the facts.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

formula1

1. assemble peacefully.
the bill of rights included 10 amendments, of which this is part of the first amendment. the 1st includes the right of religious practice, assembly, speech, and press.

curlz

1) assemble peacefully.

The first amendment gives you the right to freedom of Speech, and along with it peaceful assembly. The right to vote wasn't granted to everyone (constitutionally speaking) until decades later.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library